Bill Smith Invitational @ CORP
(this is a team hosted event)
KAMEHAMEHA SWIM CLUB
12th ANNUAL BILL SMITH INVITATIONAL
VETERANS’ MEMORIAL AQUATIC CENTER
OCTOBER 27-28, 2012
Sponsor: Kamehameha Swim Club
Venue: Veterans’ Memorial Aquatic Center - Central Oahu Regional Park
94-801 Kamehameha Highway, Waipahu, HI 96797
Course: Short Course, 25 Yards – 10 Lanes
Saturday - October 27, 2012
- Warm-Up: 7:30 AM
- Open Ceremony: 8:30 AM
- Races Start: Immediately following the Opening Ceremony
- Warm-Ups: Immediately after the conclusion of Session 1.
- Guest Presentation: Approx. 60 minutes after the conclusion of Session 1.
- Races Start: Immediately following the Guest Presentation
Sunday - October 28, 2012
- Warm-Up: 7:30 AM
- Races Start: 8:30 AM
- Warm-Up: Immediately after the conclusion of Session 3.
- Races Start: Approx. 60 minutes after the conclusion of Session 3
Requirements: Entry is limited to athletes who
have achieved the Hawaii HI-AA time standard or faster for their
age group in the events offered. The Hawaii 17-18 age group time
standards are used for the Open division. See Bonus Events section
for bonus entry requirements.
Bonus Events: Athletes which meet the entry requirement of the Hawaii HI-AA time standard in at least one of the events offered may enter in a maximum of two (2) bonus events for which they have achieved the Hawaii HI-A time standard. Bonus events may be swum on the same or separate days and count towards event entry limits. “NT” entries are not permitted.
Limits: Athletes may enter a maximum of five (5) Individual Events, plus relays, per day. Athletes of age 12 and under are limited to entry in one (1) session per day.
- Final Entries - All Session (Rev1)
- Final Entries - Session 1
- Final Entries - Session 1 Relays
- Final Entries - Session 2
- Final Entries - Session 2 Relays
- Final Entries - Session 3
- Final Entries - Session 3 Relays
- Final Entries - Session 4 (Rev 1)
- Final Entries - Session 4 Relays (Rev1)